Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The number 8

My two favourite numbers are 6 and 8. 68. Never 86. I guess you call them your lucky numbers, I don't know. But 6 has always been there for me. 8 came a little later.

Do you have those random childhood memories that just kind of stuck with you? Having 8 be one of my lucky numbers is one of those stories. I remembered this today and it is just so embarrassing that this is why I like the number 8! Anyways, onward through the story...

I don't remember how old I was, maybe 10? Let's say I was 10. I got one of those teen magazines (probably because it had Hilary Duff on the cover) and was reading through it. Well, I never actually read the articles. I always used to go right for those dumb quizzes.

This one just happened to match up your lucky number with a celebrity... yes. This is happening.

Knowing my lucky number is 6, I saw that my celebrity match up was Justin Timberlake. I was not pleased. Looking at the other celebrity options, I saw Chad Michael Murray. I adored him. I saw that he was matched with people whose lucky number is... 8. Yes.

So I thought, "Well, I like 8. 8 can be my other lucky number." And that is that and I am going to bury myself into a hole because this is a real story.

Oh, how things have changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment