Monday, February 18, 2013

Crash

It's after such a good, long weekend that the world comes crashing down on you again.

What the hell am I doing with my life?

How can some things be so wonderful and others so nonexistent?

Why do I have no motivation to do anything?

It's like I am the happiest person in the world until I start to think of my life around that. I just want to burrito myself in that state and not care about the rest.

And I keep telling myself that if I do one thing everything will get better but how do I bring myself to do anything? How do I know it won't just get worse?

So I will reenact the weekend in my head (and it will not cause incident) for I want to live in it for as long as I can.

It's going to be a long week. I look to sleep to save me.

1 comment:

  1. This excellent website truly has all of the information and facts
    I wanted concerning this subject and didn't know who to ask.

    My web blog - how to convince someone to stop smoking

    ReplyDelete