Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I feel

I feel like people are sick of me.
I feel like I annoy everyone.
I feel as though I don't relate to anyone.
I feel as though no one understands.
I feel like no one wants to understand.
I feel like an idiot.
I feel like a loser.
I feel like someone barely getting by.
I feel like I'm lost.
I feel like a failure.

I feel like no one cares, but honestly, why should they care if I don't? I don't know how to deal with anything. This is my fault. I push everyone away. Why should I be surprised? They can't read my mind. They can't know.

I feel like I don't deserve what I have.

I wonder what tomorrow will bring. Today was okay, but then the night comes.
I wonder if I'd still have friends if they knew everything about me. If they knew everything I do. I guess I'll never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment