Thursday, July 19, 2012

Onward!

I want to take a bottle and harness the feeling that I'm feeling so whenever I'm sad I can have a sip and everything will be better. These constant highs and lows will be the death of me. Why can't I always just remember this feeling. This feeling of complete bliss!

You don't realize how much you miss someone, or will miss someone, until you can't just talk to them always. Things just feel right again. Not in like a weird way, but it's nice knowing you have someone to talk to. I don't even know.

I think I need to start eating healthy. I don't know how, but I probably should.

And sleeping. I should probably have normal sleeping patterns.

And everything. Everything just needs to be normal.

I just feel so fucking good right now. I'm going to go watch more of this show that I am falling in love with.

Stephanie. Stephanie. Onward. Onward feeling like this forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment