Sunday, March 4, 2012

Real life conversations 4

This was a while ago, bu my mom and I were reminiscing about it today and it's still just as funny.

My mom fell asleep on the couch, and it was getting late so I decided to go turn the TV down. (This happens almost every night and it is beyond annoying.) So I walk into the living room and a funny commercial is on. My mother kind of wakes up my by quiet laughter.

Me: Do you know who is in this commercial?

Mom: What? No.

Me: It's Will Arnett!

Mom: ....I thought he was black.

Me: What? Who?

Mom: Will.i.am.

Me: (Lots of laughter) No mother, Will Arnett. The actor married to Amy Poehler.

Mom: What time is it?

Barely awake mother is always hilarious. I really wish she would have said: Wil.iam from Fergie! Oh movie references.

No comments:

Post a Comment