Friday, September 21, 2012

Let's answer some questions that I found on the internet

Does anyone else actually find these fun? I just like doing them.

How do you relieve stress?
By curling up in a ball and forgetting that life's a thing

Have you ever been in a car accident?
Nope

Do you thrive when under pressure?
I guess so. I get things done when I need to.

Are you sore anywhere?
Everywhere.

Are you more a stay at home kind of person or do you always have plans?
Stay at home

Do you ever feel unimportant?
Ha. Haha. Never. Nope. Ha.

How old are you?
17.

When did you last cry? Did you cry in front of people?
The other day. Never.

How do you feel right now?
Like shit. This is why I'm doing these questions!

Describe one of your scars.
I fell on some ice as a chillen. My knees are some sad times.

Are you currently single?
Of course.

Do you ever threaten to beat people up?
Always. Too often probably.

Is anyone in your family sick?
In the head? Yes.

Are you very up-front about things or do you “beat around the bush”?
Depends on the situation. Like if you have chocolate on your face I will tell you, if you're asking me a personal question, I will not.

What kind of camera do you have?
Casio Exilim

Has anyone ever told you that you have an accent?
Surprisingly so. I am not Russian, bitch.

Where are you from?
Your mom. Surprise.

Do you still live there?
No, ew.

Who have you texted most today?
A sock puppet named Jamal

Do you say I love you to your best friends?
Yes, and they love it and we should say it more often to each other.

What did the last text you sent say?
"I am. So many secrets." This is funny out of context

Who did you last say I love you to?
My Nannie

Do you have any posters in your bedroom?
A lot

Do you like where you live, or are you dying to leave?
I am just dying in general

Do you have a big family?
Not particularly.

Do you enjoy going through old pictures?
Yes!

Do you sing a lot?
Yes. I sing all the time.

Were you born blonde?
Yes.

Are you afraid of thunder and lightning?
What are you, my therapist?

Have you ever performed on stage in front of people?
Indeed I have. Multiple times.

Do you sleep naked?
No lie, yes. It's actually wonderful and you should try it sometime.

Are you artistic? If so, what’s your area of arts?
I like to think so. All fields. (But not really)

If your old class was to have a reunion, would you attend it?
Yes, it would be fun seeing them bow down to me like the peasants they are.

Is there anyone you think you deserve an apology from?
The world

Do you remember who you sat by during the birth video in school?
A boy names Skylar in grade 9 science. That was some fun times.

Have you ever been called beautiful?
Yes, so often that it gets old.

Does it matter to you if your boyfriend/ girlfriend drinks?
Depends to what extent and if they invite me

Do you think you’ve changed over the past year?
Very much so

Could you handle living together with the last person who you talked on the phone with?
Ha, probably not

Are you happy with who you are?
In some ways yes, in others, no

Do you believe that you can change someone?
I can change the world, baby

Who was the last person to wear your clothes?
The hooker that just left my room

Do you find smoking unattractive?
It's not a quality I would ever look for, but I think some people suit it.

What do you currently hear right now?
Crickets being little dicks

Tell me the truth, what made you start liking the person you like right now?
Their face and what they do with that face.

Have you ever used beer for your cereal instead of milk?
Is this a thing? 

Are you a jeans and t-shirt type of person or do you prefer to dress up?
Jeans and sweaters

What color was the last towel you used?
Pink because I am a lady

Do you sleep well at night?
Never

Do you have any nicknames?
Bitch face, Dirty Grace, Llama taste (I don't even know)

Think about someone who you’ve been distancing yourself from, why are you doing it?
Because I can

Are you a player or do you keep to one person?
I would like to be a player, but how do I get one person?

What brings out the worst in you?
fucking bears.

Do you miss someone?
Always

No comments:

Post a Comment