Sunday, September 2, 2012

Still

Everyone's moving on with their life.
Everyone took a step in the right direction.
You stood still, waiting for something to happen.
You stood still, waiting for the world to catch you.

They seldom look back.

Listen to your sad songs.
Write your dumb poems.
Feel the warm tears.

Nothing helps.
Nothing changes until you do.

Take the leap.
Take the jump.
Take the dive.

Just take a step.


I want so much out of life. I want to do so many things. I have so many dreams. So many huge dreams. But I don't do anything. I feel like I can't do anything. I feel like I can't deal with anything anymore. Everything is happening so fast. Again. I'm going to just shut down. I can't just shut down. I don't know what to do. I never knew what to do.

Nothing's going to change. I am what I am. I am nothing.

1 comment:

  1. You are not nothing. You are someone who is inspiration to others and a person who does what she wants to do, no matter who advises you against it. You are your own person and that is all you could ever ask for.

    So what if life is moving too fast? Jump on in and see what is has to offer. As for not knowing what to do, read your own words:"I don't know what to do. I never knew what to do." That's right you never knew what to do, but now you know and knowing is half the battle.

    Stick with what you know and the new with come naturally. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete