Monday, June 4, 2012

Senior Shenanigans

I had one of those corny high school moments today where I thought, "This is what I'm going to miss about high school." And it was awesome.

My friends and I (yes, friends) left class today to decorate a locker. It was one of their brother's birthday. But, we didn't know which locker was her brother's. So, instead of just giving up, we decided to decorate a random persons locker.

So, here we are, a group of three giggling girls in a hallways taping birthday wrapping paper to a complete strangers locker. It was the most fun I've had in a while, especially at school.


We then ran back to the locker after school to see the persons reaction, but there was no one to be found. We shall stake them out tomorrow morning! Also, if they take the decorations well, we are going to continue to decorate their locker with random holidays! I think tomorrow we decided on Christmas... 

Good times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment