Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Tonight You Belong To Me

So today I did a cover on my ukulele because ukuleles make me smile and smiling is good and this song is good because it is really cute. So you should watch and maybe it will make you smile. I like making people smile.


I also did just a ukulele cover, which is here.

Today I was at the mall like I always am and I'm eating lunch with my usual lunch companion, and I am observing these old ladies. The one has a camera and gives it to another one so she can take a picture of the group. I then hear her say, "Now I need one with you!" and she was going to take the picture, and be left out. So, being the ever helpful bystander, I go over to their table and ask if they would like me to make a picture of all of them. She was taken aback, but said yes. I took two to be sure they were both good. She kept telling me to press the silver button. It was all good fun. They all came up to me after and thanked me while I smiled with french fries in my mouth.

My teacher gave me comments on my screenplay today. That will be for another happy post. Look at me, planning ahead for happy posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment