Sunday, March 20, 2011

March Break

What I have done this break:

  • Played The Sims 3
  • Watched The Office
  • Watched Friends
  • Watched Family Guy
  • ...
  • Hungout with friends...
It's just a little too convenient how there always seems to be either an episode of The Office, Friends or Family guy on satellite. It really isn't my fault that in the off chance something's not on television  I go and play The Sims. I made big accomplishments.
I started of with one guy, his name was James. His life goal was to become the world's best ghost hunter. That's exactly what he did. On the way he even got married and had a kid. The kid's name was Charlie (not that hover dog). Charlie grew up in a wonderful family environment. When he reached adulthood, his life goal was to be the world's best surgeon. Countless hours of medical journals and logic points he was almost there. One problem. He had no wife. 
He was super rich and even had three celebrity stars, he was going places. I found the perfect woman and they got married and had a kid, whom I named Max. Max became a toddler and I became bored with this family.
I created a new girl who is going to be an awesome sculpture maker, she is on her way already.

Yes, it was a good March Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment