Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Let's write

So I started writing this book I guess. I don't know where it will go, but I keep coming back to it and I think I have a pretty solid idea. I find that when I write, if I know the whole plan completely, than I don't feel the need to write it and it's a horrible quality to have. For this one I legit just opened a word document and see where it went, and it's going.

I also realized that I'm such a slow writer! Like, I am legit the worst. It takes me like an hour to get like half a page, and it's not from writers block, I just get distracted and it's awful. Last night I wanted to seclude myself and just write, but that failed.

Do you have a room in your house that you're completely unfamiliar with? It's a room rarely used and you don't know really what's in it. That's our spare bedroom for me. It was 2am and I sneaked around and got my mom's laptop, went into the room, and everything went downhill. Where are the plugs? Well, after searching for what felt like forever I finally located them... all behind large pieces of furniture and unreachable. Oh, how I was angry. I guess I need to find an extension cord or something. I'll have to do that sometime soon because I actually want to get a lot of writing done!

The story is kind of personal in a way, which makes it easy to write, but it's also nerve racking. But, like I said before, I'll see how it goes. It's funny though! Of course. Always. I also feel like it might make a better movie than book, so who knows, maybe I'll just write a screenplay again.

Off to do more writing! I have three pages done... Shh... At least they are full pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment