Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Rivers and Roads

This is one of my favourite songs. Whenever I play a song acoustically I sometime think it and I sound amazing, but it never transfers on camera, and this is one of those times. I don't know if it's me thinking too highly of myself, or the camera, or my fear of cameras. But I don't think it's horrible.

Rivers and Roads - The Head and the Heart Acoustic Cover

My hair looks so different than yesterday when I shot this video! I didn't take a picture of it normal, but here is one of me and experimenting with it. I like it a lot better shorter and I like being able to do stuff with it.

Embracing the camera
I feel so much more confident with my hair short. I'm not always worried about what it looks like what I'm out. It's just there not doing anything. I love it and I feel fantastic. I wish I did it sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment