Tuesday, August 28, 2012

You and I

Today was a cover kind of day! I did three, so look for those periodically, or stalk my Youtube to watch or they are already all on here because you're reading this in the future.

You and I - Lady Gaga Acoustic Cover

Just click the link and go to Youtube. It's so annoying to post videos on here if they are from a different account than the one set up with your blogger. Arg.

Blogger, fix that.

Now.

Anyways, I'm getting a haircut tomorrow! Again... I will post more pictures because I am turning very vain because hell, I like my face and I like to look at it, so sue me.

You want to know something else that's hilarious? I started watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians and I love it. I'm on season four... This is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment