Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A poem of love to NBC

Oh NBC, how can it be?
From 30 Rock to Community,
you always know how to make me happy.

Though I am but a girl,
with my intentions very strong,
I do not think our love is wrong.

You make me laugh,
you make me cry,
but as long as you're around I may never wish to die

It may be strange,
People may never understand,
I just want to hold your hand.

I hope you will wait for me,
I pray you'll be here to stay,
I just want to meet you one day.

In time I'll be making millions laugh,
I'll thank you for never turning your back,
my love for NBC is something that will never lack.


This has been a love poem 
to a television network.

__________________
This is one of my journal entries for my writers craft course. 
My teacher commented: 
"I love this!!! (You are a wonderful writer!)"
She seems to be thoroughly enjoying my journal so far which makes me very happy.

P.s. I just realized that the shape of this is awesome. It looks like a girl. I AM THE POEM.

No comments:

Post a Comment