Wednesday, October 17, 2012

"I'm so happy!"

Recently, whenever I'm in a really good mood, I'll just have this goofy smile on my face and say out loud to myself, "I'm so happy!"

Then I usually spin around on my chair or stand on it or dance or make a crazy face into a mirror and start laughing like the fool I am because why not.

I don't care what makes you happy. If it's watching hours of Youtube, reading a book, watching your opt stand near each other, or farting into a purse, it doesn't matter. But when you hit that high, when you can almost feel that dopamine seep into your brain (without any illegal narcotics) then acknowledge to yourself that this is good. You're in a good place.

(I think I had a little too much wine today.)

And tomorrow I'll tell you all about this leadership forum I'm going to! So much to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment