Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Bag of McDonald's

I don't know what to write about anymore. All I want to do is swoon but I am going to hold back because I have restrain on myself! (Kind of.)

Blah, I'm so happy. I feel like a bag of McDonald's all the time. (Trust me, that's a good feeling.)

I also wish someone would get on with the whole making teleportation reality thing because like, it's almost 2013 and what do we have to show for it? A couple hours a few times a week is not enough, but it's still wonderful. Everything is wonderful. I love scary movies now, but only in the right company.

Speaking of 2013, isn't the world supposed to end on December 21st of 2012? Is that still a thing or have people forgotten?

Also speaking of 2013, I have no idea what calendar to get this year. I always get one of those tree killer, day by day, flip calendar because it gives my day a purpose. Last years was Six-Word Memoirs, which have only been okay. I like the idea though. Dare to be different.

Once more about 2013, I have a lot to write in a sentimental, change of year post. Did I write one last year? Probably.

I am going to go dance in the moonlight now. But not really because baby it's cold outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment