Thursday, November 1, 2012

New month

How the hell is it November? I was just crying about having to wear summer clothes and now I have to cry about being an adult. STEPHANIE NO LIKE.

But yes, November. It's cold. It's rainy. It's bearded. It's here.

I haven't been blogging because I've been pleasantly distracted, but I'm well. Let's play some catch up:

  • I was runner up in a writing contest. I'm not even joking, it happened. I got money and published in an awfully coloured and kind of sketchy magazine. But, it's good.
  • I've been reading
  • I've been drinking tea
  • I've been going to school
  • I've been eating a lot of chocolate
I don't live an exciting life. But, November. Will it be exciting? Hopefully more so. I'll be an adult. I'll hopefully win the lottery. I'll do awesome things. Go awesome places.

It's a scary thought, being an adult, but I'll be sure to post a scared birthday letter when that day comes.

I am happy. I think I got my future pretty well figured out. I love talking to adults about it. I was looking into a program and telling my teacher about it and she said, "I bet a lot of people who think they're funny apply to this. The difference is, you are funny." It probably made my life.

A few things I need to remember are:
  • Have a backup plan
  • Nothing is certain
  • Do what you love
Apparently November calls for impromptu lists. I like it. I need to blog more. This has been a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment