Friday, August 26, 2011

Blame the cucmbers

When something goes wrong in my house, whether it is a computer not working, or the satellite, or any type of electronic, my mother won't be far away to make up some crazy story. She knows absolutely nothing about computers or electronics, so she makes up some kind of explanation that only makes sense to her. 

Yesterday my dad changed the theme packages on our TV so we would get a better variety of channels. It worked fine with our receiver in the living room, but today I noticed that my receiver did not change. My receiver is old and it never works out. So, we call Bell and get this nice little Asian woman named Blanch. Yes, Blanch, I don't know either...

After trying multiple things, it still didn't work. And there's my mother, "I bet it's the cucumber plants outside blocking the signal." AHHHH. Like, no mom. It isn't. It works in the other room. Just because there is a fucking plant near the satellite dish means nothing.

She always does this. And it pisses me of every time. 

I cleaned Lemon's bowl the other day, and it's really murky. I don't know why and it worries me.

I decided to finish watching Lost. I am on the last season. It's a really crazy show, and it's weird because it's not the sort of show I usually watch. I was thinking about what shows I've watched this summer. Here is a list:

3 seasons of Arrested Development
2 seasons of Community
Around 5 seasons of SNL
2 seasons of Lost
And countless movies.

Those are the things that I planed on watching anyways. TV, you are my life. I am yours. Never leave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment