Saturday, August 20, 2011

Future

I'm freaking out about the future right now. Why do we have to decide all so quickly? We have to apply to university soon. I don't know what I'm going to do.

A part of me wants to take the risk. I love television and writing. Combine the two and you get a television writer. On top of that, I'm hilarious. Comedy writer. But, back to reality, I would never make it. To become this, I don't even need a degree. I could take some local classes in script writing. I could go to The Second City in Toronto and take some improv classes and learn how to write like that. I would send my scripts into different shows. I could work as a writers assistant until I get my break and become a writer for NBC. I would move to New York, or wherever they need me. There's the dream. But it wouldn't happen. I know that. But, that's what I want.

I'm probably going to go to some university that I can't afford and take generic courses to get my bachelors. Then get some nice little office job that doesn't pay nearly enough. Maybe write on the side. Try my luck at it anyways, but go no where with it. I guess I could always learn French and apply to CSIS. There's another dream.

I just think there's so much pressure on me to go to university, but I don't know if that's what I want. Collage might not be that bad and it might have what I'm looking for.

I need to stop dreaming. I have too many dreams. It hurts seeing them all crumble before they even have a chance.

Fuck. I have no idea. Also, Fuck, Stephanie, what are you doing with your life? Ugh. Get your shit together. Maybe I'm just destined to be a failure.

On a happy note: FUCK. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!?

No comments:

Post a Comment