Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

This is my first blog post of 2012! Last night I went to Niagara Falls to celebrate the passing of a new year. It was quite wonderful. Great company, crazy strangers, and good music really does something to you.

I opened my new calendar today, because we all know that New Years is just a sham created by the calendar industry. My new one sadly replaces my 30 Rock one, but it's cool too. It's called 'Six-Word Memoirs'. They are just six-worded life lessons, sort of, made by famous people, authors, writer, etc. I think it's really interesting and there are lines to add your own six-words each day. Maybe each time I blog I will tell you what my six words were today. I think it will be cool to look back at them after a year and see what I did and learned each year.

New Day. New Year. New Me. - Mich Salomon
Today my family and I went over to my Nannie's house to exchange gifts and whatnot from Christmas. It was pretty uneventful. My aunt went hilariously crazy, my mom bragged about my plays, my Nannie's small apartment proved that it could hold all of us, and my whole family was dressed in beautiful sweaters. It was of course all my idea.


It's been a good start to the year. This is going to be a really eventful year. Things are happening!

My six-words: Family time well spent in sweaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment