Sunday, January 8, 2012

My two weeks are up

And part of me is extremely glad. I need structure in my little life. Without it I don't sleep, I don't eat, I don't know what time it is, I do nothing.

I had a lot of fails this break. I didn't finish my screenplay. I haven't given up, it just hasn't really gone anywhere. I have started way too many things that I never finish. That's like the definition of my life. When you have all the time in the world, you always just say, "I will do it later." This is where procrastination thrives. It thrives on welcoming souls.

I am usually good with deadlines though. I honestly didn't really start my homework until 8pm tonight. And at 8 I saw that there was a magical movie on that I wanted to watch at 9. I had one hour to finish my English and my data. Guess what bitches? I did it. Wet Hot American Summer is the best movie ever. There is nothing like finishing off Christmas break with a movie about the last day of summer camp.

The one thing I worry about tonight is sleeping. I have been going to bed at 3, 4, 5am every night, and mostly from insomnia. My insomnia has been so bad. So, so horrible. Every night. Tonight is going to be the worst. I say tonight like it is far away, but it is almost midnight. Shhhiiitttt.

Things to look forward to this week:

  • Tuesday 7am - Tina Fey and Jane Krakowski on the Today Show
  • Wednesday 12:37am - Tina Fey on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon
  • Thursday 8pm - Season 6 premier of 30 Rock
It's going to be an amazing week. A fucking amazing week.

No comments:

Post a Comment