Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Too much thinking

Insomnia is the worst because you are just laying here forever thinking about things that were never in your control. So many missed opportunities. Wishes that things could be different. Memories of a simpler time. Thoughts on how things would be different today.

And then you just start crying. Crying from the memories. Crying from the missed memories. And you cry and cry and think, "Well, at least I can cry myself to sleep." but whomever made up that saying is a lier because by now your pillows wet and you're even more uncomfortable and even less close to sleep.

Today in English we had a seminar and the one I was in really focused on death. We shared stories about our grandparents dying and stuff. That's what probably brought this on now. I think about them a lot especially when I can't sleep. I miss them so bad.

One I never got to meet.
One taken too soon.
One taken even sooner.

Idk where I'm going with this. I'm just sad. I just can't sleep. I just wish I could see them in my dreams at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment