Monday, May 7, 2012

Dinner

This is another journal topic, but I came up with this one. It was: If you could have dinner with anyone living or dead, what would you order? Also, for curiosity sake, who would it be with and why?

           Nothing too messy as I would most likely slop on myself. She would of course say it's not a big deal, that she does it all the time, but I would still be self conscious about it all night.
           Nothing ethnic, not only because I might get sick, but I would probably pronounce it wrong making a fool out of myself.
           Nothing small like a salad. Salad isn't real food. She would make fun of me for ordering a salad and it would be totally justified. 
           Something safe that I've had before. Maybe nothing fancy, maybe just some New York pizza.
           If you couldn't guess by the many other times I've mentioned her in my journals, I would be dining with Tina Fey. (And we would be discussing our plans to elope in the spring. Wait, do you plan to elope or is that kind of defeating the purpose? Why am I trying to put logic behind my joke?)
           In every bit of seriousness I can muster, Tina Fey is my favourite person ever. She is everything I aspire to be. From her normal upbringing, to finding improv, to becoming a writer on SNL, to joining Weekend Update, to writing a movie, to creating, writing for, and staring in her own television show.
           Not to mention how perfect a role model she is. She proves that anyone, brown haired and brown eyed included, can follow their dreams by being dedicated. She never changed her imperfections to be in front of the camera. She stands up for woman's rights by simply being herself--the boss.
           I would just love to get to know her and have random conversations with her. I feel like we are a lot alike (when she discovers this she will have to agree to write a movie with me). We would probably be that one table that won't stop loudly laughing, but I'm okay with the dirty looks because I'm with Tina Fey so everyone just be cool about it!


And there we have it. My teacher put: I agree that she's a perfect role model.
Oh goodness I love these journals. I'm just going to put a bunch on here. She had a lot of nice comments this time around again. She circled "Your journal is fun to read!!" right in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment