Sunday, May 20, 2012

Fireworks

I FUCKING HATE FIREWORKS. I hate them so much. Okay, well when you deliberately go out of your way to see them done in a professional manner, I guess they are alright. But when you're sitting alone in your room with your window open trying to get some fresh air and fucking loud as hell BOOMS scare the shit out of you it's not fun.

Here is a video of me last year, in my room, getting scared by fireworks. I was too late on my camera work to shoot one this year because I was busy watching a musical.


Don't mind my face. It's actually really funny because I am wearing almost the exact same thing right now. I also don't know what I am singing. But just listen. That's the shit I have to put up with.

Also, holy fuck, were my eyebrows that thick a year ago? Ahahaha. Wow. This is weird. Also, homework? Ew.

Anyways, fireworks are the worst and past Stephanie agrees with me.

OH! I'm singing All The Pretty Girls by Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment