Friday, May 4, 2012

Hello old friend

Remember that one time when I used to blog like everyday? What a loser. LOLJK. But seriously, why did I have so much time?

Housekeeping:
  • Oliver is over
  • Oliver is still not technically over
  • I am happy almost always
  • I am not sad always
  • I need to read more books
  • I don't want this year to end
  • Not going to be happy to graduate
  • Everything is different
Everything has completely turned around. I wish I could tell you everything blog, but alas, I must keep it bottled up (until someone rubs me the right way). (That was a Genie In a Bottle joke). (It was hilarious). But I'm good. Happy for strange reasons, thinking about new things, and in unfamiliar territory, but good. 

Look at what your life as become dear Stephanie. I don't know if I should be proud or worried. I don't even give a fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment