Saturday, May 19, 2012

Twitter

I have become a Twitter whore. I feel the need to update the world with my random activities while still trying to remain funny. Well, sometimes. I just like how it's not Facebook. My Facebook statuses live to impress, but my Twitter posts just live to float there in space probably without people reading them.



But I guess, like the blog, it makes me feel good that maybe at least one person is reading. At least I'm putting something out there. I also like to know what people are doing. All the time. I hope that was creepy.

Some of my favourite tweets of mine are:


Just had a full blown meltdown because there's no more pie left. Now I'm eating an apple and hating it.

Homework now and The Sims later, or The Sims now and homework never? 

I've cried so much tonight. Tears of sadness and happiness. It's all been television related.  

Skipping school + microwavable Sheppard's pie + Game of Thrones = Good day.

As you can see, Twitter is an exciting experience filled with my awesomeness. But I don't spam. I only tweet a couple times a day. It's just how I do it. 

Follow me for more awesome: Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment