Monday, May 14, 2012

Hey kids

I miss just opening this page up and not knowing what the hell I'm going to write about. Just writing because I found out Game of Thrones is on at 10:30 tonight and not 10 because of some stupid HBO movie thing that's running late. Writing because it's what I love to do.

I'm feeling good today! I got my hair cut! Here are some awkward webcam pictures for your (sexual) enjoyment:

As you can see,
I take cute pictures.




























Tomorrow we have a practice for Oliver. I know, Oliver is over. BUT we still have one last number to do for this award show. Our practice consists of us doing the same song and dance over and over and over and over. I love it. I don't even care. I miss the people so much. I adore just being around them.

Oh, my musical heart is hurting. Next year it will not be the same with you. You.

No comments:

Post a Comment