Thursday, December 29, 2011

Questions! 2.0

Name?
I have one, yes.

If you could change your eye color what would it be?
I really distracting colour, like a really light green or blue. Or purple.

What is the wallpaper on your phone?
I picture I made that says 'Blurgh!'

How many pillows on your bed?
Six. I regret nothing.

Are you sick?
No, I'm Stephanie.

Is there someone you can't stop thinking about?
Yes. (Tina Fey)

What was the worst thing that happened to you this year?
I realized I had to grow up.

Do any of your friends annoy you?
All of them. They are all stupid bitches.

Do you have a crush on somebody?
Of course.

Who was the last person that made you laugh?
As in real life person? Because I was laughing at 30 Rock a bunch, but I did see Bella last, and she would not take the damn Skittles. That was pretty funny too.

Who do you make fun of the most?
Everyone. I like to give to all.

What's the longest you've ever talked on the phone?
Probably like 3 hours.

Have you seen your best friend cry?
My friends are too cold hearted to cry.

Are your parents in love?
I'm guessing that's why they put up with each other.

Would you rather sleep at a friend's or have them over?
Sleep at a friends. Well, go to my friends and stay up while they sleep. And watch them. Watch them all.

Who is in your house right now?
The call is coming from inside the house!

Do you have a hard time admitting you're wrong?
I'm never wrong, so no.

What colour is your laundry hamper?
White. I would like to applaud this fucking brilliant question.

Does your mom make you wear a winter coat?
I wear one myself because, as a young adult, I understand that it's cold out. My mom does not need to tell me that.

Do you own any Hollister polos?
Do I look like a gay golfer?

Whats your favorite number?
Six. (ty-nine)

Do you get along with your parents?
Sometimes.

Have you ever been in love, if so, how many time?
I am always in love. With television. Who needs people?

Have you ever thought that your life was so bad you just wanted to give up?
I've never really sat down and thought my life was bad, but sure, I've been there.

Name a lyric from the last song you heard?
Cynthia is a real cool dancer. The sad part is, I'm not even joking.

What did you wear today?
Strapless gown with Spanxs underneath.

What are you doing after this?
I am going to do some writing.

Do you like hugs?
I love them, but I never get them.

Are you a loud person?
In bed? Yes.

What did you do before you went to sleep last night?
Played with Le Kitten.

How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking?
I usually do.

Has a girl sat on your bed before?
If I say yes, does that make me a dirty whore?

Who’s the funniest person you know?
I actually am.

What is your worst subject in school?
Boy studies.

Have you ever been around someone who was high?
As in tall? Yeah, I know a lot of tall people.

Do you have someone who you can be your complete self around?
Lemon and Li'l Sebastian.

Are you usually the first to say sorry when you’re in a fight?
I make them apologize to me for getting their blood on my lady blazer.

If you could pack up and leave your life now to move away, would you?
Yes. I would move to Australia and start my new life as a free lance writer.

How was your day?
Lazy, but enjoyable.

Could you go a day without eating?
Yeah, if it was a conscious effort.

What is something you have in common with your bestfriend?
We all enjoy my company.

Vegetarian?
No thank you, I just ate.

Hair color?
No thank you, I just ate a vegetarian.

Last person in your bedroom?
My hooker.

What are your plans for tomorrow?
I am going to take a shower. Those are my solid plans.

What brings out the worst in you?
Lack of TV.

Would you rather things be predictable or unpredictable?
Sometimes a girl likes a little surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment