Thursday, December 22, 2011

Oliver

Remember those auditions I told you about? Well, I got the part. I am shocked because the auditions went awful. It was not new Stephanie up there auditioning, it was old Stephanie who is bad at everything. I don't even know what happened. I guess it's just weird being out of the Commotion environment. And I never auditioned for anything before either. Anyways, you are now looking at (I hope you aren't actually looking at me) Old Sally! It's not a big part, but I didn't join it to act anyways.

I'm in a real play now. This is weird. If future Stephanie came up to me in August and said, "Hey, loser, guess what? In the near future you're going to be auditioning for a play! Can you believe it? Looking at you now I can't. Why are you getting up... Woah easy there! I am you from the future! Stop beating me! You're killing me! YOUR FUTURE IS OVER!" So, what you got out of this is two things. One: I would be shocked to have heard those words, and two: I would have killed future Stephanie because I would have thought I had gone mad.

I now know that I never want to audition for anything again. Being cast as a role is fine, but auditioning for one? Not so much. I think it also has to do with the fact that I am not good at picking roles for myself. I will stick with my initial plan: Write things and cast myself as the lead. It's foolproof.

Hey guess what! It's not my Christmas holidays! Two weeks of doing nothing and hating myself! I can't wait! It's so close to Christmas it's scary. I have big plans for tomorrow. I am going to clean my room because it's gotten awful. Tonight I will just watch TV and movies and eat because hell, I'm free.

No comments:

Post a Comment