Friday, December 23, 2011

Hey Jude

I was in one of those, "Let's film what I'm playing!" moods. I've been playing this song for a while and I just love it. This is the toal shortened version of it. I wish I went off at the end for like ever going, "JUDE-Y JUDE-Y JUUDEEE!!" But I digress.

As a distant relative to Mr. John Lennon, I hope I did alright. It's rough, but I enjoy it. I hope you get some enjoyment out of it too. I should have but put my Christmas lights up in the background! Oh well.

Hey Jude - The Beatles



So, if your name is Jude, call me up sometime and I will sing this to you. It will be magical, I swear.

This is what I did today:
  • Cleaned my desk
  • Listened to Justin Bieber's Christmas album 6 full times iTunes tells me... (I regret nothing)
  • Entertained my aunt for too long
  • Brushed my dog
  • Dusted for my mom
  • Entertained Li'l Nin
  • Had wonderful, unproductive, fun times with my pals
  • Wrapped gifts
  • Made this cover
It's been a long day. Christmas Eve is tomorrow though! Wow. It came out of no where.

No comments:

Post a Comment