Monday, December 26, 2011

Screenplay

If I ever finish this screenplay, what are the chances it would actually get made into a movie? What are the chances that someone important would read it and be like, "Yes." What are the chances that this character that I based off myself would actually get played by me? Are there statistics on this sort of thing?

I'm not stupid. I may be a big dreamer, but I'm not dumb. I just love it so much. I want to do this forever. I'm not writing it because I think it will be made into a movie and I will be able to star in it. I just want to see if I can do it.

I am doing it legit. With legit formatting, as well as I can. It's not like I took a class on this. All I am going off of is some Commotion teachings about rough work, a Mean Girls script, and Googling anything I don't understand. And I am using Open Office. So, there's also that factor.

I have this idea. I have all the rough work sorted out. I know where I want the story to go. I know where I want it to end. I am enjoying the process.

All I have done today is write and watch 30 Rock. Good day.

1 comment:

  1. Sylvester Stalone became famous by writing Rocky and insisting to star in it. Just be insistent, and if the script is good enough, it will happen. It all comes down to your writing skills.

    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete