Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Endings

No, this is not a post talking about how things are happy in my life, of course not, look where you are! This is a blog just adding to my crazy television addiction. Which probably makes a lot more sense to the avid reader.

I started watching this show called Happy Endings (Wednesday's on ABC), and I adore it. It's hilarious. It's kind of like a modern Friends, but of course I won't compare it to it, but there are some similarities. Three guys, three girls. Dave, Brad, and Max. Alex, Jane, and Penny.

Dave was going to marry Alex, but she ran out with some dude on rollerblades. Alex is Jane's younger sister. Jane is a crazy control freak and is also married to Brad. Brad is a successful black man. Max is a gay dude who goes against all stereotypes. Penny is, well, forever alone. They are all best friends living in Chicago.

Life.
I really enjoy the show. It makes me think about how life will be like once I graduate university and actually move on with my life. Fun times will be had.

No comments:

Post a Comment