Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Quick writes 2.0

Today my teacher asked a question somewhere along the lines of, "Do you want to get married sometime in the future? Would you live with them first? What qualities would your 'ideal mate' have?"

My response:

"I guess I want to get married. I would live with them first because I guess you don't really know someone until you live with them. My 'ideal mate' needs to be nice, with a good sense on humour, but an understanding that I am, and always will be, a little bit funnier. He needs to love TV, and love to talk about it, but needs to know to be quiet while the show is happening. A good cook would also be ideal."

I regret nothing. Now, if you are a young man that has stumbled across this blog and you fit these characteristic, please comment on this post so we can get married.

No comments:

Post a Comment