Monday, November 14, 2011

Things I'm looking forward to

Here is a list of things that I am excited for. I want them to come faster, but they won't.
  • Christmas
  • New Years
  • 30 Rock starting up again
  • Next semester
  • Graduating high school
  • Never having to go back to high school again

These things of course have downfalls too, like exams and applying for university and not getting into university. That worries me everyday. What if I don't get in? What will I do? 

Move to Toronto and become a homeless person is probably my best bet. But realistically I would probably go back to awful high school and try to bring my grades up or something. I don't even want to think about that.

More news: I am giving blood on the 23rd! Which I just remembered I forgot to hand in my form... I shall do that tomorrow! My blood will save lives! I will be a life saver! Suck it Oprah, who's saving lives now!? Oh, you are? Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment