Thursday, November 24, 2011

I love writing

I do. I love it. And I want to do it forever.

I want to create characters and jokes and story lines and plot twists. Why? Because I'm good at it. I can actually say, "Yeah, I'm pretty good at this stuff," and I love it. I love to do it.

So, guess what? I am going to be Tina Fey one day. And I will mention you in my speech as I'm winning the Emmy for Best Female Writer. Maybe by then I will have an actual fan base that I will call, "The Causal Hello's". If you are reading this then you are an honourary Casual Hello, so welcome.

I'm thinking about writing a screen play. Just for fun. I have the idea all planed out. I've had it planed out for a while. Guess who it stars? Tina Fey and I as mother and daughter. Yes. Well, those who would be ideally in the movie if it was made into a major motion picture. Hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment