Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bedtime thoughts

Everyday when I literally climb into bed, the same thoughts cross my mind. Some obvious, some regrets, some longing. There are always a lot and there are always repeats. Let's take a look at a few of them:

"Shit, I forgot..."

"I really should have..."

"Did I finish...?"

"I really need to vacuum my floor."

"I should have blogged today."

"I should have done more today."

"Another wasted day."

"30 Rock quote."

"I am going to forget that in the morning."

"Mental note: remember..."

"I bet I will still forget."

"What am I going to wear tomorrow?"

"I hate sleeping so much."

"Sleeping is the worst."

"Everything is the worst."

"I hope I have a cool dream tonight."

"Stupid bitch! Why aren't you sleeping!?"

"I hope..."

"I wish..."

"I wonder..."

"This retainer is disgusting."

No comments:

Post a Comment