Friday, October 28, 2011

Television

As you may know, I'm a television addict. TV is the constant thing in my life that I know will make me happy—unless they screw the program up, then it just makes me angry. I know that's kind of sad, but I don't even care. I thought I would share my TV schedule with you so you can see where my life goes.

Tonight I added two shows to the list, and in January I will add one more (30 Rock!!1!!!1!!one!1!!).


Sunday: 
  • 8pm- The Amazing Race
  • 10pm- Pan Am
Monday:
  • Usually Movie Monday
  • a.k.a- Y U NO HAVE GOOD SHOWS ON MONDAY
Tuesday:
  • 8pm- Glee
  • 9pm- New Girl
  • 9:30pm- Raising Hope
Wednesday:
  • 8pm- Up All Night
Thursday:
  • 8pm- Community
  • 8:30pm- Parks and Recreation
  • 9pm- The Office
  • 10pm- The Vampire Diaries
Friday:
  • 8pm- Chuck
  • 9pm- CSI:NY
  • 10pm- Grimm
  • 12:37am- Late Night with Jimmy Fallon
Saturday:
  • 11:29pm- Saturday Night Live
Total:
  • 15 shows
  • 12.5 hours
This does not include movies and computer TV. I usually watch one episode of SNL daily and on weeknights I watch 30 Rock at 11pm, Friends randomly, and The Office randomly.

No comments:

Post a Comment