Friday, October 7, 2011

Escape

I watch so much TV because I like to escape the real world. I would rather watch someone else life then live my own sometimes. It doesn't matter what is going on with me while Liz Lemon gets herself into another Lizaster, it doesn't matter how I'm feeling while Leslie Knope is convincing me that Pawnee is the best town in the world.


I decided to start Raising Hope from the beginning, and near the end of the episode I just started crying. I don't know why, it wan't even sad. Just silent tears.

Silence is the scariest thing. There is nothing to go by, no where to turn. It's like being trapped in a white room with no depth. You can't see the end, you can't feel the floor. But you're there, and even though you're alone, maybe that's enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment