Monday, October 24, 2011

Kind of a big deal

So, I preformed my play today. It went very well! I was shocked. In myself mostly. I remembered all my lines, I made few errors, and I was not even nervous.

Before hand I was freaking out, but once I was on stage in front of the audience, it was nothing. It think it has a lot to do with not being alone. You feed off the others around you because you feel a level of comfort with them, I really like that.

Random side note: I am watching an episode of SNL, season 28, episode 4 (which is like 2002), and the host is Eric McCormack. You're probably like who the hell is that, as I was. But I am realizing that the host does not make the show. This is one of the best episodes I've seen.

I just watched a sketch and Tina was in it! Which is a rare occurrence. She played a news anchor who suddenly falls in love with the stand in news anchor. It is hilarious because everyone is talking about their love and not focusing on the real issues in the news. Also, Amy Poehler plays an uptight reporter named Stephanie and Tina says my name a bunch of times, which is always awesome.

So, anyways, the performance went very well. I am proud of myself. I am looking forward to doing it again.

Shit, I really need to figure out what I am doing in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment