Monday, October 17, 2011

Lemon 2.0

So, I went out and got a new fish. I was going to get one that looked just like Lemon, but they had a new shipment of female bettas it seemed and so I got a totally different one.

She is tiny, she is cute, she is also a bitch, welcome Lemon 2.0! (That will just be referred to as Lemon because I am unoriginal and I still love that name.)


I am not used to how very tiny she is compared. I thought she was going to be very timid and be scared of Li'l Sebastian, but nope. She had to prove who the boss is if course. When I put them in the tank together, Li'l Sebastian was in his shell, slowly coming out. Lemon got curious and went over to check him out. He was almost all the was out when Lemon went over and bit him! He then went very quickly back in his shell.

She was just checking to see what it was though. He is fine, and she has not attacked again. Li'l Sebastian is roaming freely, as well as Lemon.

It's a start to another beautiful friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment