Thursday, April 14, 2011

Cobweb of Rainbows

So, today's Thursday! Also known as THE BEST DAY EVER! It is also, of course, the day I bring you a video of me doing my best. I know what you're thinking: That's what she said.
On a serious note, this song is me. It's like someone wrote it for me. It's like someone stuck a straw inside of me an drank my feelings in a totally non-disgusting way!


Cobweb of Rainbows - Becca:




It's one of those songs that says so much in so little words!



AHAHAHAHA.  If anyone knows there this is from, pre-Google, you my friend earn 107 cool points.
I have a cough, so it was making it hard to finish a whole song. I think I made a good choice though.

I also think the batteries in my keyboard are going. This is taking too long to write, some of the keys won't work sometimes.

Anyways, have a wonderful Thursday. If you're ever feeling down, just listen to this nonsense and smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment