Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Dumb Bitches

There is nothing that pisses me off more then a dumb bitch.

I know what you're thinking, "Stephanie, there are so many types of dumb bitches in the world. What kind are you referring to?"
Well whoever just asked that, I will tell you.

One of the things I hate most is school. At school you will find an endless supply of dumb bitches. Today I will follow a couple kinds of them. These are their stories (dun dun). (If you didn't get that it was Law and Order.) (If you did, congratulations.)

Stopping in the hall
In their natural habitat - the hallway between classes - dumb bitches find it necessary to either stop abruptly or turn around to share make-up secrets with fellow dumb bitches. Dumb bitches feel no need to walk to to side first, like us norm, and then go about their business. Such as picking up a shiny object off the floor that caught their eyes.

Opening doors
Now, don't get me wrong, this isn't about me expecting the dumb bitches to open doors for me. This is about simply keeping the doors open. There are doors you have to open before the stairwells. Between classes the stairwells are busy, obviously. So, the doors obviously need to stay open for people to walk through. Dumb bitches do not understand this concept. The door is open, they walk through. The door closes on the next person. Stephanie does not comprehend! Are you too weak? Are you unaware? Do you think you're better then everyone else? No, you're just a dumb bitch.

Talking
Dumb bitches feel the need to talk. Loudly. About things that really shouldn't matter. I'm not saying that it's wrong to be talking about shit with your friend, but is it necessary to shout in the hallway, "OH TO THE EM TO THE GEE, STACY WAS TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME!" Yes by the way, dumb bitches like to rhyme their sentences. I wish one of the dumb bitch's friend who is more on the norm side would just smack her and tell her to calm her shit. This would result in a high-five and an overall win for the norm society.

Remembering
Hi, dumb bitch, it's me Stephanie. I know you know my name. Guess what, it's not 'that girl'. You. Know. My. Name. Once again, Stephanie does not comprehend. Dumb bitches continue to surprise me.

Clans
Dumb bitches always travel in packs of 4 or more. It all depends on time of day. Lunch time seems to be dumb bitch meetup of the century. There they are sitting, not eating, talking loudly, making a scene. I wonder what's going inside their heads. Do they think if they go to the bathroom alone they will be ambushed and turned into a norm? I don't think it is that easy. Years of electroshock therapy may only make a dent.

Well, there's my rant. Next time a dumb bitch pisses you off think of this and remember: Dumb bitches are harder to come across in the real world. Smack the people that say high school never ends. If that is the case then I am leaving this world.

1 comment: