Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Parks and Recreation

I decided to re-watch the wonderful show titled Parks and Recreation. If you haven't watched it, go do that now.
It stars one of my favourite people, Amy Poehler.

This is why I love this show.

I love how it could be real life. Like The Office it is a 'mocumentary', but instead of office life it focuses on small town government. And as you know, 30 Rock is the best show ever, but a lot of crazy shit happens on that show that's hilarious, but very unlikely. With a mocumentary you get people with unrealistic personalities in everyday situations.

With it staying light out for long I keep getting messed up about the time! I thought it was like 6, but it's like 8. I hate that. If the times name was Ann, it would probably go down something like this:

I also love the casual use of fuck. Obviously they bleep it, but it just adds to the normal aspect. Adults working in government are going to say the f-bomb from time to time. I'm all about casual fuck. You took that the wrong way, didn't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment