Saturday, April 16, 2011

Rainy Saturday

I love rain. I love the smell and the look of it. I love how the world looks when it's pouring. Everything is darker and a little sleepier and a whole lot less active.

The only days I am really angry at the rain are the days I have to walk to school. I only have to about once a week, if that. It seems like every time I do have to though it is raining. Then I worry about my hair. My hair is not good with wetness in general. It tends to poof out and frizz like nobodies business.

Anyways, back on topic, I love rainy weekends. On top of that I am also kind of sick. Both of those combined made the best day ever. Nothing was expected of me, no where to go, everything to do.

Pedo-Cloud

That's right Pedo-Cloud. I stayed in my room and watched 30 Rock. Turns out on Friday nights I go crazy from sleep deprivation all week and go to bed early*. It also turns out my insomnia is a bitch who won't let me fall asleep even when I can't open my eyes. But what's a different story.

So, wow, off topic again. Alright, so I went to bed early and slept in until about 11am. I don't physically get out of bed until around 12:30pm though. I love that. Just lying in bed without a care in the world. No where to be, nothing to do, no deadlines. 

My breakfast was made up of cranberry juice and two waffles but our dumbass toaster is broken so I have to hold the stupid thing down because it wan't stay on it's own. While I was stranded by the toaster I put on our convenient little kitchen television and watched Pokemon. I ate and chatted to my mother, who wanted me to take cough medicine, which I refused. This continued throughout the day.

I then went right to my computer, turned it on and caught up on YouTube, Facebook and Tumblr. After that, it was around 2pm. I then went to the website I spend most of my time on right now - where I watch 30 Rock. I started on season 4, episode 2. 

Before I started watching it though, I thought I would make some lunch. I have this new thing for frozen french fries. I feel like a good cook because our oven sucks at making fries crispy, so I have to get creative and not follow the directions. I Lemoned the situation, did is awesome. I made french fries and Ceasar salad for my brother and I. It's kind of my thing. Needless to say, I ate a ton. 

So, back to 30 Rock. I watched from episode 2 to episode 13 today. But it's only 10:30pm. There is a lot more to come. I am always too well rested on Saturday nights, which means not sleeping. I also played the Sims for a little bit, but I didn't do much on it so there is nothing really to mention.

That there is my day in a nutshell. It was a wonderful day. I did get some things accomplished besides this too. I hope you enjoyed your rainy/sunny/cloudy/snowy/hurricaney/magical Saturday as much as I did.



__________________________________________________________________________________

*Early for me. I tend to crawl into bed around 1am.

No comments:

Post a Comment