Saturday, April 9, 2011

Think less.

I've watched 10 episodes of 30 Rock tonight.
I'm currently holding a pillow in my hand but I don't know how it got there.
The veins in my hands are standing out and I don't like it.
I wish a was a character in The Lord Of The Rings.
My colon hurts but I don't know where it is.
Gofers should not be allowed on the moon.
This hunky grandma be trippin'.
I'm worried for Dr. Hawks on CSI:NY, his girlfriend is a bad influence.
I just put DR. instead of professor to avoid spelling professor.
Hawks isn't even a professor.
I spelled it wrong all three times so I had to Google it.
What did we seriously do before Google?
I know it's not even late but it's been a long week.
I'm going to sleep in tomorrow and hate every second of it.
I constantly worry about the temperature of my hands, feet and nose.
So, so cold.
I need to cash in this $5 I won on a Banco scratch ticket.
Head hurts.
Everything hurts.
I love cornbread so much I want to take it behind the middle school and get it pregnant.
I declare bankruptcy!
I sit really awkwardly on my computer chair.
I hate it how these track pants 'bag out' at the knees.
Like, just stay unbagged bro.
It's such a funny thing, how nothing's funny when it's you.
Harry Potter is like a freaking miracle worker.
I don't know why I feel the need to drum on my desk with my fingers.
You wish you had Dragonball Z streamers.
Bird faces are overrated.
Nothing will change, nothing will end, hold your head strong, do not depend.

No comments:

Post a Comment