Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I'm the worst

These are just things I do.


  1. Listen to my iPod every free moment in class.
  2. Move my fingers in a piano-like fashion to the music. I don't play piano.
  3. Yell at my family when they come in my room.
  4. Spend too much time in my room.
  5. Spend too much time alone.
  6. Make references I know no one else will get.
  7. Slop food all over my clothes.
  8. Continue to eat the food off my clothes.
  9. Write fan-fiction in my head.
  10. Get disappointed when it doesn't happen.
  11. Think I'm a lot stronger then I am.
  12. Use sarcasm to keep people out.
  13. Eat, always.
  14. Get upset over stupid things.
  15. Don't share how I'm feeling often.
  16. Live vicariously though my Sims.
  17. Feel like I have a connection to people I don't know.
  18. Write down lists of things to do.
  19. Don't do most things on list.
  20. Feel the need to tell someone when I've accomplished something.
  21. Always move my toes.
  22. Watch way too much television.
  23. Have unreal expectations about life.
  24. Sit awkwardly on chairs.
  25. Want way too many things.
  26. Think nobody knows who I am.
  27. Get frustrated when people don't know already.
  28. Ask questions I already know the answer to.

I was just going to write a couple, but they just kept coming. I could have probably kept going. I keep thinking it's later in the week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment