Thursday, April 21, 2011

Drive My Soul

It's still Thursday! I'm sorry you had to wait so long for this... *cricket sounds*

This wonderful Thursday I decided to do this song because I like it. I've been listening to Lights lately and I think this is my favourite Lights song. I think it sounds good acoustic, so I owned this cover, like a boss. (See what I did there?)


Drive My Soul - Lights


(Now uploading from YouTube.)


So, today was just awesome. It had a lot to do from 8-11pm. The Vampire Diaries is kind of stupid though. But I cried during The Office: "Don't leave Michael!". I fell in love during Parks and Recreation: "Ben and Leslie! *heart hands*". And I just died out of sheer joy from one hour 30 Rock! *Walks into living room* "Did you guys hear? ONE HOUR 30 ROCK!" *Walks back into bedroom*.

Though I am 'tired as fuck'. Does anyone else not understand that? How is fuck a comparison word to tired? (Don't answer that perv.) On this happy note, Happy Easter! TTYL BFF'S!

(And for the record, Tina Fey uses the word fuck casually in her book, so I'm going to use it casually here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment