Sunday, April 24, 2011

Mini marathons by myself

I love movies. In the past two days I have watched 6 movies. Here is a list of them:
  • Date Night
  • Get Smart
  • Water for Elephants
  • Mean Girls
  • Dinner for Schmucks
  • Baby Mama
I am totally going to watch Mega Mind tonight too.

If you know anything about these movies, you know who star in them. Excluding Water for Elephants, Tina Fey and Steve Carell seem to pop up a lot...
I have this thing where I have Tina Fey and Steve Carell marathons by myself. And of course Amy Poehler! She doesn't seem to be in a lot of movies without Tina Fey though so it all works out.
And I just went to see Water for Elephants with a dumb bitch (kidding <3) randomly in the middle of my marathon.

You all know I have an obvious love for Mrs. Fey. I love Steve Carell in a different way, but he is definitely my favourite actor. And Amy Poehler is also amazing of course.

(I have this secret wish that Tina Fey and Amy Poeher were my lesbian moms.)


There is just something about watching your favourite actors and actresses in a movie that automatically make the movie wonderful. This is why Baby Mama and Date Night are two of my all time favourite movies.


(I have this other secret wish that Tina Fey and Steve Carell were my parents.)

I love how movies tell an entire story and sometimes entire lifetimes in less then two hours. There is no much information to soak up while you're loving every second of it.

(My most secret wish is that if I were to die sometime soon, I would be reborn as Tina Fey's unborn child.)

I recommend any of these movies, go get watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment