Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Wouldn't it be hilarious

So I have this reoccurring thought. Let's get into more details, shall we?

I think it would be hilarious if someone put a top secret, hidden microphone in my room for one day. Oh the things they would hear. That sounds dirty (maybe it is). It's just that I'm insane, so I say random things out loud and talk to myself constantly.
Like if I was reading a paragraph like this: (Why can't you use tab on this site?) (Fail sauce.)

      Today a young rabbit was found dead in a wooded area in Hilterburg, Alaska. It is a tragic story and we have so little answers. What was a rabbit doing in the woods? Should we assume foul play? Where was Pedo-Cloud when this happened? Badger Police Chief Duncan Jumbles was first on the scene, "It was a mess. There was a fallen tree near by and it was rotting. Bugs were everywhere!" When we reminded Chief Jumbles about the young rabbit he responded, "Holy shit! There was a dead body there!? That's disgusting! Oh my God!" Badger Police is currently looking for a new Chief. Oh, we just got word that the rabbit was actually a ninety-seven year old man who escaped from the seniors home beside the wooded area. More of this story at six.

What was I even talking about? I had way too much fun writing that. Did you notice how it went from a news paper article to a written news cast somehow. Magic.

Anyways, as I was writing that I was first like, "Why the fuck won't the tab work!?" Then it was pretty much all giggles from there.
From my point before, I take random words from sentences, when I'm alone, say them out loud, and either swear or laugh, or swear then laugh.

I always do this thing where I say, "I know." I will think something, then out loud I will say that. I annoy myself because it's just an impulse thing. But I mostly just swear out loud to myself.


P.s. Please don't actually sneak into my room and place a microphone in here. 
From your paranoid friend, Duncan Jumbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment