Sunday, April 10, 2011

I think I talk about 30 Rock too much

"You got into this business because you're funny and you're weird and you're socially retarded. You also got into it because it pays well."

This quote is said by Jack in season 2, episode 4 of 30 Rock. He, of course, is saying it to Liz.

It really stuck out to me though because, well, it pretty much explains me. I knew Liz Lemon and I have quite a bit in common but I never really thought about going into the comedy business.
I could join The Second City improvisation school in Toronto, then move on to be a writer for SNL, then start my own sitcom about life as a writer on a live television show.

Oh, wait.
I think that has been done before.

Anyways, it just got me thinking about what I'm going to do after stupid high school. Right now I am scared of the future and change and Pig Latin.

I don't know what I want to do yet or where I want to do it. It seems like there is so much pressure on me, put on by myself.

Thinking about it freaks me out, so I'm going to go back to watching more 30 Rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment